Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Thursday!


Hiya everyone!!

Sorry this post is so late getting up.
Sigh.  I've had quite the week this week and I will be glad when it is over. I was all ready to do my post this morning when I realized the pictures I took were of extreme poor quality (not that these are much better).

Double Sigh.

One of the happy things about this week (aside from tomorrow being Friday) was getting to create with the fabulous, but sold out, Student Council Kit.  Don't worry though, if you didn't get a chance to snag one of these kits, be sure to check out the Student Council Limited Kit which is just as fabulous.

I decided to use the kit to document my son's discovery and new love of face time on his new-he saved up for it all by himself-he's so stoked ipod touch that he recently got in the mail.

He has been face timing a friend of his ever since it arrived in his hot lil hands.  They watch tv together, they eat together, there are times that I don't even know his friend is on the phone until I hear Mikey talking.

Mikey told me "It's like having him sleepover without him being here".  He's pretty right!  I only wish that I had one of these as a kid :)





I hope you guys are having a much better week and I will see you next Thursday with something quite spooktacular ;)

xo





No comments: