Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jenni Bowlin Stencil Lettering Guide Die Cut Paper


I'm professing my love for the The Jenni Bowlin Stencil Lettering die cut paper in the Student Council kit! I can't believe it took me until the end of October to cut into it 1) because I've had the idea for this title since I first opened the kit and 2) it is so versatile and I should have been using it on every layout!

To create my title I simply cut out the letters I needed for my title and backed each letter with patterned paper...

Just think of all the different looks you can get with different patterned paper behind the stencil. So versatile!

The kraft strip along the top was also from the die cut paper. I used the punched holes as a guide for threading some twine through and tying it off with a bow.

Here are a few close-ups:



Growing up, I read all.the.time! As I got older and the kids came along my reading time was limited. Any spare time I had was spent scrapbooking! :) It has been kind of fun picking it up again and I had a lot of fun creating this layout showing not only my love of reading, but my son's too!

Thanks for coming by, have a great week!

No comments: