Wednesday, October 3, 2012

You Are Happy :)


Photobucket

Hello everyone!!  Happy Wednesday :)  I'm here to share another layout I created with the AWESOME Student Council kit!!!  Here's my little guy when we were at his school carnival the other day - he was so excited to be there :)

Photobucket

I LOVED that Studio Calico Yearbook patterned paper below - so fun!!!  I added those cute enamel dots found in the kit to the centers of the circular shapes.   Love how they really add some "pop" to the paper!!!

Photobucket

The "You Are" tab was from one of the Pink Paislee patterned papers.  It worked out perfectly to aid in my title work :)  I also took advantage of the "layered" Heidi Swapp patterned paper.  You may notice the strip of graph paper with a faux washi tape strip towards the bottom of the page.  The strip of paper was an easy way to add some more visual interest to the page with no bulk :)

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment: