Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Wheels Are Spinning!


Happy Thursday gals (and guys?)!!!

I hope you're week is a lovely one.  I for one think it's running a lil too slow for my taste, but only one more day to go till the weekend!

One thing that has been helping with the long week is playing with the October Student Council Kit and my newest addiction....SPINNING!!!

So I thought that I would make a lo combining the two especially since I really would like to document this new journey to a healthier lifestyle.




I had soooo much FUN creating this lo for quite a few reasons:

1.  It always helps when you're scrapping an event/topic/picture that you feel really strongly about.
2.  The Heidi Swapp Glimmer Mists will knock.your.socks.off
3.  Even though your Silhouette blade is dull, you can still manage to get something that resembles a bike wheel...lol
4.  The different embellies in this kit are SO much fun to play with!

Now unfortunately, this kit is sold out, buuuuuuttttt.....Noel has put together a Student Council Limited Edition Kit which is equally as fabulous so get it while you can!!

xo



No comments: