Monday, October 15, 2012

*That Was Easy!*

 
 
 
 
It's Monday! It's still Monday!
Hi friends. I'm so sorry I'm late in my post today.
It's officially....MONDAY! (ha!)
 
Just dropping by to share a couple of things I just created using one of my
MOST favorite Noel Mignon kits. It's the ::sold out:: October Student Council kit.
I'm so sorry it's sold out BUT did you know you can get the
Student Countil LIMITED edition kit??
You can! go here:  Student Council Limited
 
 
 What I love the MOST about this kit is it's not just a girl or boy
or like it's title..a school kit - it's an EVERYday kit!
Here I used the kit on one of the cutest pics I just took with my iPhone
of our puppy, Lilly - our little "easy button"
 
I'm so into layering with strips right now for some reason.
I had a blast doing thin strips as well as thicker, wider ones.
And those wooden bubble phrases - wow. I could use those EVERY DAY on every project!
Totally adore them.
 
here's a couple of closer shots:
 
 
 
 
I also put together a quick little card with this kit:
 
to send to a special little girl I know - well she's not so little anymore.
My 21 year old to tell her how proud I am of her!
 
Enjoy the rest of your Monday!
Thanks for letting me share with you today....
 

1 comment:

gssfam said...

I completely adore these projects and totally LOVE your style! :D