Saturday, February 10, 2007

Crate Keychain


This is a keychain I recieved as a freebie when I went to CHA last month. It was plain chipboard shapes when i received it. I decided to dress it up, and settled on the Crate "Twirl Collection" as the paper to use. First I traced the shapes on the back side of the paper and cut them out. Then I mod podged the paper on, and then blinged it out with ki memories and Heidi Swapp jewels. Love how it turned out. And when I was done I thought what a fun project to make for friends or kids. You could easily take any chipboard shape and punch a hole in it. Mod Podge it with any cute paper, and then use a jump ring to attach it to an existing keyring, back pack, purse, etc...

3 comments:

JaelCal said...

Noel these are really cute. Love the crown and bird! tfs-Jael

April said...

These are too adorable for words. I am certainly going to scraplift this idea! TFS!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! You all are so inspiring and talented....I am just getting started in this venture and when I hit payday, you betcha I will go broke shopping at Noel Mignon!!