Today I wanted to share the layout I made for the challenge that is going on right now. My end layout ended up different from what I envisioned. The frames were always going to be there - I just thought that for every photo I would have a letter of my name - hence the reason for there being 8 photos. But it ended up entirely different because it just didn't look right to me. And I like the way it came out.
I cut all the frames using my silhouette and all of the designs were downloaded from the silouette site. Some I used more than once.
The grouped colors also didn't happen on purpose. I had orginally wanted to mix them up - but in the end wound up liking them grouped better.
I think using these frames in a layout with progressive photos of your child would be really cute as well. I could have tried to do it with myself by I don't have that much room on the layout - hehe.
Well that is all I have this week! Have a great weekend!