Hello there and happy Friday! The other day while organizing I came upon an interview I had done with Alyson when she was 3. I am not sure where I got the questions but I loved the answers she gave - so I decided to scrap them.
I printed the journaling on cardstock and added it to the layout - so easy.
It was an easy way to get journaling done and to mark her growth at that time. I am going to do the interview again - I would love to see how she answers now.
Here are the questions incase you want to try this as well. I know there was 2 one for mom and one for dad - but the same questions apply.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2.What makes mom happy?
3. How does mom make you laugh?
4. What was mom like as a child?
5. How old is your mom?
6. How tall is your mom?
7. What is her favorite thing to do?
8. What does mom do when you are not around?
9. If your mom becomes faous what will it be for?
10. What is your mom really good at?
11. What is your mom not really good at?
12. What does your mom do for her job?
13. What is her favorite food?
14.What makes you proud of your mom?
15. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be?
16. What do you and your mom do together?
17. How are you and your mom different?
That's it - have a wonderful weekend!