Saturday, April 10, 2010

Little Reader


Just popping in to share a layout I did recently for a FUN challenge we had on the message boards! Each person signed up created a sketch and then gave them to their partner to create a layout based off that sketch!
The result were beautiful layouts from members and dt members and a whole new set of sketches to be inpired from!!
Check out the thread here to see the inpiration for my layout below and all the other creations as well!

I created this layout using the beautiful "Sonoma Country" kit!




Sneak peeks are starting over on the message board for the new May kit "Playdate"... check it out here... be sure to grab one quick, I have a feeling this one won't last long!!

The "Playdate" kit goes up for sale on the 15th of April!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this Kim!!! Great photos!!! And the new kit looks YUMMY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mel said...

Oh this is totally awesome, I love my kit, and will go and check out Playdate, I have a feeling I will have lots of photos for this one..