Friday, March 2, 2007

Sweet Cheeks



This was done with the Crate paper "Carnival" kit. I paper pieced with strips on the top and bottom. For the large flower I cut 8 medium hearts from the front and back of the papers and for the inner small flower I cut 5 small hearts and then pieced them together. KI memories gem in the middle. For the lower word I used a frame which I inked with a white cats eye ink. Then I used the solid side of one of the papers and used a crate rubon for the "adorable". Title is Heidi Swapp chipboard and paper squares that I traced letters on from a childs ruler with a brown gelly roll pen. Inked the edges of those with the Ranger ink.

3 comments:

Kathy M said...

Cute layout. Love that paper line.

lv2scpbk said...

Very nice. I really like how you set this layout up and the colors are great.

lv2scpbk said...

Barb-n-PA from SBA site