Monday, May 7, 2007

5 stitches


My scanner didn't really like this one. It matches better IRL.

Paper is from the Crate paper "Brunch" set. I stamped the border with SL stamps and weathered wood ranger ink. Then I inked my chipboard 5 from BG. I really lucked out as the stars from the ki memories lab match this set perfectly! Chipboard frame is inked in peeled paint ink. And I finished it by stamping the word "stitches" with the SL stamps down the right side (I also outlined these with a marvy maker), and used some MS twine for my cross stitching.

2 comments:

Greta Adams said...

love this layout...love the colors...those SL stamps are calling my name but i promised myself I would not spend a dime this week on scrapping supplies...noticed i said THIS WEEK!! lol

Kathy M said...

Very nice. You have a great style.:-)