Sunday, July 1, 2007

Delightful Memories

.
Unpack Your Adjectives

I had a "delightful" time, working on this "delightful" layout, chock full of "delightful" memories.



I used Paperbilities black and white cardstock for this layout, along with some yummy daisyd's chasing butterflies. Chipboard flowers from Li'l Davis and Fancy Pants came in handy to use as templates for cutting my flowers, and I used periwinkle ribbon from Li'l Davis and foof-a-la's buttons to finish them off. I doodled on some generic letter stickers I found at Target and used We R Memory Keeper phrases for my title. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Noel said...

May I be the first to say...this is "delightful"! Seriously cute...and how adorable is that flower face??? Love it!

Anonymous said...

Really great LO!Love your title and your pics are great!!!

Greta Adams said...

WOO HOOO GO LESLE!!!!
Love your layout it is so "delighful"
xoxo
G