Sunday, February 17, 2008

At the Beach


I did this for the "Scrap your Crap" sticker challenge. You had to use at least 10 stickers and I just made it including my sticker felt! This was a great challenge to join as I got a few things out of my stash. Papers are from the MME Tres Jolie line from last year I think. Rub on is also MME. The only new thing I used is the felt flower which I also stiched around, it's from the CI Creative Cafe line. Also used a MME transparency, ranger ink, and all the stickers are from 7 gypsies.

5 comments:

AshleyS said...

great layout and the inking just makes it pop!

Jana Eubank said...

Super cute! I love the mix of colors here! Great layout!

Greta Adams said...

love love love this one!! you rocked those stickers...

Greta Adams said...

love love love this one!! you rocked those stickers...

Adrienne said...

I LOVE THIS ONE!!! LOVE IT!