Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fun!

Just wanted to share a couple of things!

First off, Kaaren from PamperedScrapper.com ordered a kit a few weeks back, and put a review up on her site. This is such an awesome resource if you are a buyer of kits, or someone interested in doing so. Go and check out her site, and I'm so happy she was pleased with the kits I put together! Thanks Kaaren!

Next up...my buddies Greta and Simone have started a super fun scrap challenge blog called Scrap your Crap. And they have asked lil' ole me to be a "Queen of the Crap" in April! LOL!! So be on the lookout for my upcoming challenge! I'll be posting it here of course for anyone who would like to join in. And be sure to check out their fun challenges. I wish I had more time to scrap because they are coming up with some great ones!

1 comment:

Greta Adams said...

Hail to the Queen!!! woo hooo....can't wait to see what you do for your challenge....