Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memorial Day Sale!

Happy Memorial Day everyone! To celebrate the day, I'm having a 3 day sale over at the shop. Everything is 5-55% off!! New arrivals include the JUST RELEASED AC GLITTER THICKERS (scoop these beauties up!!), Sassafras Lass "In Stitch" cute stuff, Jenni Bowlin project kits, Making Memories Noteworthy II stuff, Prima acrylic shapes (CUTE!!), and the new SEI Chick a doo and Chick a dee! Also, I have all the new BG lines still available and the super cute Heidi Swapp butterflies are back in stock!!

Hope you all have a fantastic 3 day weekend! Yay, summer's almost here! :)

1 comment:

Peg said...

After seeing the flower I just have to share this. My husband and I were out the other day and we gave a donation to a group that was giving out similar flowers. I've never had the heart to get rid of the flowers so I have a bunch of them around. I realized that day that they would make great embellishments so I've started a box just for them. It costs these groups money to have these flowers made for them and it's such a shame just to toss them out so why not reuse them. Maybe someday a person who was in one of these organization might see something you make and remember the flower and get joy out of knowing the hadn't gone to waste.