Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thankful Banner


This is the door to our bedroom. I love decorating it... it leads into my scraproom, so it's a door we all go through often. ;)

I wanted to make a little banner for Thanksgiving, so this is what I came up with.
It's all from the Cornucopia kit, except for a handful of little Maya Road sheers, Jenni Bowlin scalloped notecards, Jenni Bowlin Black Mini Papers (for the vintage bird image), and the little Noel Mignon girl off of the business card! ;) (I was inspired by Amber who won honorable mention in our contest a few weeks ago. She made an adorable Halloween witch out of her!)


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Greta Adams said...

V this is the bomb diggity bomb...i love how it turned out,...

Tara said...

Too cute! I keep wanting to make a banner. By the time I get around to it, it may be a Christmas banner though!
I think a lot of us are going to be using that little girl in future projects ;)

Jana Eubank said...

So cute! I adore how you used the Noel Mignon girl on the "N". :D :D :D