Thursday, May 25, 2017

lots and lots of embellishments


Our designer challenge this week is to use lots of embellishments on our project. 

While I tend to use a variety of embellishments on my page, I kinda piled them on for this layout to show you just how many are included in Noel's kits. 

Here is my layout for this week using the Spring Fling Classic Kit


My favorite embellishment is usually something made from patterned paper and here I used thin strips to make a border for my page. 

I apologize for the crummy pictures; I still need to replace my camera battery charger and the ones from my phone camera just aren't cutting it. 


I added lots of heart and phrase stickers along with these cute flowers, the tiny wooden shapes from Jillibean soup and a fun flower border under my photos. I used a cute glitter bow and a mix of tapes (the gold is from my own crafty stash, the other two are from kits). I used a marker for the puffy alpha so that the lettering would stand out better on my page than just the white alpha included in the kit. The ink dried surprisingly fast. 


Here is another close-up shot of the cute embellishments. I loved these little black and white puffy hearts. 


Have a wonderful day!