Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hello there

and a Happy Tuesday to you all! Things have been pretty busy around here gearing up for the start of a new school year (no, we haven't started yet). I find myself trying to fit in crafting whenever I can - do you do that? Well I thought I would share the layout I did for the Summer crop we had on the boards.




I decided to make a layout with the newest addition to our family. Mr Jax. He is so cute -- I knew I didn't want just one photo of him because to me -- the photo itself isn't too exciting -- but when put in a 'photobooth-like' order - it worked! I also changed things up a bit and added the color shot at the bottom.

And just to show you that I don't plan before I scrap - those pictures actually have 4 black and white photos and the bottom color. But when I was grabbing the paper from the NM kits -- this design popped into my head! I cut the shaped paper and just resized it together -- fun right?


Ok - well that is all I have for now - but I will soon have some yummy things with the core curriculum kit







yummm! get yours . Dont miss out on this one - it is perfect for back to school!

Michelle

1 comment:

Nitasha said...

i'm so sad that I missed out on this kit...is there any possiblity that you will have any extra core curriculum kits? It's just perfect for my back to school pages and so much more....