Saturday, August 29, 2009

School Tag/Envelope Booklet

Happy Weekend everyone! I had a super busy week getting all the new kits shipped out, so I didn't have much time to create, but I do have the beginning of my Melissa Frances Tag and Envelope Booklet (which is in the Core Curriculum kit) to share with you! I did add some of the blue Jenni Bowlin stickers, green gems, black thickers and ribbon from my stash. Everything else comes in the kit! I am planning on adding photos on the front, and info on the back, of each tag as the months progress.
*FYI...while I was trying to tie one of my ribbons to the top of my tag I ripped it (gasp), so I just taped it back together with clear tape and then re punched it. I think for the future pages I may add an eyelet in that hole to give it strength against rips in the future.


1 comment:

AmyInKy said...

I LOVE this! I lifted your idea yesterday and am SO happy with the results!