Monday, June 10, 2013

I LOVE Savannah's Smile!









hi and happy Monday, y'all!

I'm stopping by to share a layout I did over the weekend about
my favorite girl - MY girl Savannah!
Contrary to popular belief - I didn't name my girl Savannah after
the movie "Savannah Smiles" - however:  I DID use some of that title
for my layout title :D

I hope you enjoy:
I LOVE Savannah's Smile:



















here's a couple of closer shots:


































I love this June Beach BLVD Kit. It's GORGEOUS.
Full of summer goodies - yet other goodies..in fact so much you can
create anything! Not just summer...

I took the Distress Paint & dabbed it a few places then took a pen
and drew around the circles. I LOVE that look. I've done that before
- it's a fun and easy technique.


Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you've enjoyed my bit of
Beach BLVD. Inspiration!

have a great day,
~Leslie

2 comments:

Davida said...

Love the idea for the dabbers. I've collected quite a few of those but do not use very often :-) Great LO!!

Kelly said...

lovely smile and a lovely layout too!