Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Julie's Sketch Adapted for My Project Life album

Julie posted her monthly sketch for us last week on the blog, and it just so happened to coincide with me receiving the new "Our Summer" kit, so I decided to see if I could adapt the sketch to my 6x8 Project Life album. 

One of the first things I pulled out of the kit was the lovely charcoal colored paper. It reminded me of a chalkboard and I knew that bright colors would pop against it. 



I also grabbed a few things from the Hello Sunshine kit- I always love how Noel's kits seem to complement each other from month to month. 


Make sure you play along with the sketch- one winner each month receives a little prize! Plus, it's just great inspiration! You can post your projects to our facebook group. :) 

No comments: