Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Gift card holder

Hi there and good morning!
*****
There is a sweet girl at work (let's call her Sally) who is pregnant with her first girl and we are having a baby shower for her on Friday. 
There are a few of us who are going in together to get her a gift card. 
And of course I need a cute card to put it in!
:)
Beach Blvd kit to the rescue!
I pulled out a lot of the pink from the kit and made this...


That butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.
It's an old one but I love it still!


On the inside of the card, I used the sweet little bag in the kit as the holder for the gift card. 


Then I realized that I didn't leave much room to write on the card!
Oops!!
To remedy that problem, I cut strips of white cardstock and tucked them in the bag. 
Then we can use the strips to write messages to Sally and put them back in the bag along with the gift card. 
*note to self: GO GET THE GIFT CARD!!*
:)
*****
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
P.S. 
Come back later...I will be sharing a bit about my scrap space!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Diane said...

Lovely idea of using the strips for messages! Beautiful card!!