Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Don't LICK me, Ariana!


I try to get a picture (as most moms do) of their kids on their first day of school. Even my littlest, who is in MDO (where I also work!) wants her picture done. 

My dear friend is her teacher this year, so my kids have grown up always knowing her... so they are very comfortable with her. 

When I went to get the shot of Ariana with her, after we did the regular pose-y one, then my goofy little girl made things hilarious! I'm so glad I got the shot! 


(For some reason there is a funny glare on the photos on this layout, but it doesn't look like that in real life.) 

I had fun playing with the beautiful patterned papers in this kit. My main question that I started asking myself years ago with layout creations was, "What else can I add or take away?" In this instance, my addition was the strip of red & pink chevron paper behind the yellow chevron. I love the added "oomph" it gives to the bottom and how it grounds the page. 


I've had a lot of fun playing with the "Our Summer" kit this month! I can't wait for Miss Nelson to arrive! 

1 comment:

JennyKozar said...

this is just so pretty -- what a great catch!