Saturday, September 7, 2013

I'll Love You Forever

Hi everyone!! Amanda here today with my first post as guest designer!! First off, I just wanted to tell you all how much fun I had playing along during the Summer Camp week!! You guys are some of the sweetest people I have came into contact with in the scrapbooking community, and the talent! Wow! I was blown away, and super inspired that entire week! :)

When the ladies here told me about the book theme week, I had so many different ideas come to my mind. So I instantly went to my pile of "to scrap" photos, to see what inspired me, when I came across a photo that a friend had caught of my son and myself, I knew what I wanted to do.

 
Who doesn't love this book? When I stumbled across that photo, it easy conveyed everything it made me feel, about the photo, the stage he is in now, and what I know is to come in the future. This little guy is beyond words wonderful, and no matter how rotten he gets sometimes, and let me tell you he can be rotten, lol, he is always going to be my baby...even when he doesn't want to be! ;)
 
So of course, the famous lines from this book made for a perfect title to go along with my photo.
 
 
I loved all of the greens, blues, and yellows in the Our Summer kit. So I focused mainly on items that used those, though I couldn't resist adding some pops of red and pink! :) I kept this pretty simple, I really wanted to photo and title to be the stand outs in the layout. Lots of layering brought the photo up front and center, and I loved that the little "2" veneer made it into my kit. Perfect! :) I am having so much fun creating with this kit, and can't wait to share more with you throughout the month!
 
Have a great weekend!!!
 



5 comments:

Sara Andrews said...

Wonderful Amanda!! I love the layering and especially the large, cut title.

JennyKozar said...

This is just beautiful!! Love it.

Theresa said...

awesome. i love the cut title.

tj said...

Amanda- I enjoy all your creations. Your designs always inspire me. This one is no different. I am glad you are my scrappy friend! - Tina J.

Amanda Johnson said...

Thanks so much everyone! :)