Friday, May 16, 2014

Life is Beautiful!



Hi friends! I've got another layout that I made with this month's Carousel kit. (Sorry it's sold out).

I promise I didn't plan my kids Easter outfits to coordinate with the Carousel kit, but I was so happy when I saw the first sneaks on Facebook. And I *may* have squealed a little bit when I pulled out the gray and pink papers from Chickaniddy Crafts when my kit arrived. I knew immediate which picture I was going to use! I'm really loving the soft subtle colors of this kit. This layout came together pretty quickly.



For this layout I deconstructed several of the journaling cards and kraft tags by hand-cutting the elements I knew would work well on this page. I also hand-cut the large pink/peach flowers, and tucked my picture inside a corner of the Heidi Swapp glitter frame, using it kind of as am enlarged photo corner.

Here are some close-ups of the details:



Thanks for letting me share! Hope you're enjoying your kit as much as I am!!


No comments: