Friday, September 25, 2015

You color my world!

Hey guys, Michelle here! I have a super easy card making technique to share today using those great templates that were in the Country Life kit. I love that Noel's kits have items included that can be used with future projects like the templates, washi, mist, stamps, etc.
So I took the heart template and some patterned paper from the Show & Tell kit and spritzed with some Heidi Swapp color shine in Tinsel. Then I took the same template on another sheet & rubbed some ink over the template. You have to hold onto the template and paper well so that it doesn't shift but you could also use some washi (that's not very sticky) or painter's tape to hold it in place while inking.
There are a lot of different techniques that you could use to play with these templates. I actually just bought some Gelatos to play with that would work wonderfully with templates like these!

Then I stamped that cute sentiment from the Lawn Fawn stamp in the Show & Tell kit. I also stamped the crayon, colored with colored pencils, fussy cut, & then attached to my card.
And there you go!! Two simple cards made using a simple techniques!

Don't forget the new Blue Moon kits are now available!! Be sure to snatch one up before they're gone...and trust me, they are ah-mazing!!

Note - the Show & Tell and Country Life classic kits are sold out but there are still a few Daily Diary kits here and here!
 
Til next time friends :)

No comments: