Thursday, November 5, 2015

November Daily Diary Kit & 6x12 Pocket Pages

Hello everyone! Wow! Welcome to November.  It is crazy really that this time of year has now set upon us...however I must say these next 2 months are full of favourites for me.  So it's a good thing!  This month I am LOVING the contents of the November Daily Diary Kit.  From the cards, to the color palettes....to the awesome extras.  It is beautiful.  Today I am excited to share with you all my first official pocket page layout using the November Daily Diary Kit.  Let's get started!


One of my favourite things to do, is vary up the size and style of pocket pages I use.  So for this month I thought it would be fun to tackle some 6x12 pocket pages.  And....I LOVE them!  I know you can purchase pre-designed 6x12 pocket pages, however these pages I custom created from 12x12 pages using my Fuse tool.  (Note: This is a GREAT way to use up your stash of extra 12x12 page protectors if you are a pocket page scrapbooker!)


I love how this kit is full of beautiful cards that save me time.  By that I mean I barely have to embellish or decorate as they are so beautiful just the way they are.  I love that about pocket page scrapbooking.  


I love all of the elements and designs featuring wood grain, so I wanted to add that into my page.  I added some of my favourite photos of my little pumpkin (with his pumpkin) and even an Instax print as well.  I love incorporating Instax photos into my pages these days.  They are so cute and add that little bit of extra vintage flair into my pages.


The Tim Holtz phrase strip stickers that came in the kit this month are my FAVOURITE piece in the entire kit!  I love how cute they are simply added to a photo like I did above.  The type text melts me.

 

The right hand side of my pocket page includes more photos as well as some typed journaling I added to one of the 4x6 cards, that I then trimmed down to fit the 3x4 pocket.  I love the "it's fall y'all" sticker from this months sticker sheet. SO cute!


I am really excited to create the rest of my pages this month with this kit.  There are so many wonderful things that happen in the month of November and I cannot wait to document them all.  See you all next week! 


No comments: