Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Christmas pups

Hey all and Merry early Christmas!! We're in the home stretch and I still have decorating that I haven't finished yet but it's all good. When my kids get out of school I plan on making lots of cookies & enjoying all of the cheesy Hallmark movies that I can! lol
Today's layout is all about my pups who seem to (almost) love Christmas time as much as I do :) They love hanging out around the tree and are always right up in my business when I'm bringing in new decorations...they have to check everything out of course! 
I love that fun pom pom trim that was included in the Gingerbread and Peppermint Classic Kit and couldn't wait for an opportunity to use it on a layout. 

Happy Holidays everyone! I'll be back after Christmas to finish up some holiday projects before we jump into the new year!!

No comments: