Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Flamingo Gift Set with the Big Splash Classic Kit

I have been a little stumped this month of what I could do with all the fun prints and colors in this kit.  We aren't big into tropical vacations and all the fun flamingo items had me scratching my head.  After browsing through the Silhouette store I ran across a few flamingo items that I thought were adorable.  I decided to pair them together and make a cute gift set.  


I started with the bag and cut it from a couple of sheets of pattern paper and the cardstock from the kit.  I used the flamingo washi tape along the top of the bag and used a bit of the yellow ribbon and leaf die cut to tie around his neck.  


Next up was the card.  My silhouette really did most of the work and I assembled it all together using some foam adhesive and chalk ink around his feathers.  I then finished the bottom of the card off with more flamingo washi tape, a sentiment, and puffy flower stickers.  


These will be great paired together to wrap up a special gift later in the summer.  


How have you been using this months kit?  We would love to see your projects over on the Noel Mignon Members Facebook page.  

Happy Scrapping!





1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! These are FABULOUS!!