Thursday, December 14, 2017

Christmas Cheer

Today I have a few little projects to share with you.

Something about the holiday season makes me want to be crafty!

The hard part is finding time to create in between school, kids' activities and holiday fun so the projects I share with you today are quick and easy to complete in a short amount of time.

All of these were made using the Gingerbread and Peppermint Daily Diary kit found here.

My first project is this altered wooden tree decoration:


For this I cut paper strips the width of the tree branches and glued them on with a tape roller adhesive. I used washi tape from the kit on a couple of the branches as well as green glitter tape on the base. I did use some gold tape from my craft supply for the star at the top of the tree. 

I also made a couple of quick cards using some My Mind's Eye journaling cards from the kit along with washi tape, puffy letters and some twine.




Have a wonderful day! 

No comments: