Thursday, December 28, 2017

Staying Warm with the Gingerbread and Peppermint Daily Diary kit

Happy after-Christmas! 

I hope that you had a merry time celebrating with friends and family. 

Today I have another project to share using the Gingerbread and Peppermint Daily Diary kit.  There is still another of this cute kit in the Noel Mignon shop as well as a few of this month's classic kit. 


For the title of my page I used one of the Tim Holtz holiday flash cards. I trimmed the words off of the card using some sharp scissors to get into the tight spots. I added a Crate Paper chipboard star to the end of the "y." 


I used the remainder of the Crate Paper "Hot Cocoa" patterned paper left over from another project to anchor my page. I tucked a little tag under the right side of my photo for a journaling spot and added lots of cute Crate Paper chipboard with foam adhesive on some to vary the height of the elements on my layout.  

I used a strip of green washi tape along the bottom of my photo to draw attention to it. 

The gold washi and twine are from my craft supply. 


I finished off the page with lots of Crate Paper word stickers tucked here and there on the page.

It's hard to believe that we are almost at the end of another year. 

I wish you the very best as we finish out 2017 and begin a new year. 


No comments: