Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Making a list, checking it twice...

Tis the time of year for gift giving...and lists! There's lots to keep track of this time of year and although there are apps for gift giving I have found that I prefer to have an actual notebook that I can jot everything down in. Plus...it's one more thing for me to decorate cute for Christmas, right?! And the Gingerbread and Peppermint Classic Kit was perfect for decorating my notebooks.

So I started with a couple notebooks that I purchased on Etsy a while back but I've also made these myself with some cardstock and grid paper. They are passport size, so just under 3x4. 

I ended up creating 3 different books, one for gift giving (including gift exchanges, teacher gifts, etc), one for treats (recipes I want to make this season including new ones I want to try, shopping lists, etc), and one for fun activities I want to do this season (including a screening of White Christmas at a historic theater here in town, viewing Christmas lights, going ice skating, etc).




After decorating my notebooks I put them all inside my Foxy Fix and adhered a red bow and a Tim Holtz metal charm.