Friday, December 29, 2017

Winter: Gingerbread and Peppermint Classic Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with a layout from our Christmas card photo session.  I decided to use these pictures to talk about how crazy the weather here in New Mexico is.  It actually snows here!!!  We were shocked when we first moved here and it snowed in the winter.  It still blows my mind.


I knew I needed to use some of these gorgeous papers for this layout.  The plaid paper just plays perfectly with the plaid in the picture of my girls.  


The puffy sticker pack had the perfect title for the topic I was documenting, so I used a few stickers to create the title.  The little snowman was just too adorable!


The large flower was the perfect color to accent around the photos and help bring them together.  


The little bird with the scarf is just the cutest and my journaling on the bottom helped to finish it off.

Thanks so much for joining me today!  How is the winter weather where you live?  Have you taken a chance to document it?


1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work! :)