Friday, December 22, 2017

Power Rangers: Gingerbread and Peppermint Classic Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with a Christmas layout for you using the December classic kit.  This picture was taking a couple of years ago.  My little Layla is normally a girly-girl...and then she will do something like ask for a Power Rangers playset for Christmas.  She also loves Ninja Turtles and Batman.  Whatever floats her boat!  She asked for a playset, she got a playset.  And she still loves it!


I went with the red and pink from the kit since the toy in the picture has red in it and I'm journaling about my little girl wanting a Power Rangers playset.  The colors seem to be natural.


I combined the Elle's Studio and the Thickers to make my title.  Since the Thickers are bold, they stand out against that busy paper nicely.  I layered up a few of the die cuts so that just the edges show to create a frame around the picture.


I cut out a Santa and some presents from some paper to create little die cuts.


A few of the puffy stickers and some banners up in the corner helped me to finish off the layout.

Thanks so much for joining me today!