Friday, December 8, 2017

Santa: Gingerbread and Peppermint Classic Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with a fun Santa layout.  Obviously, this kit was perfect since it is Christmas themed.  As soon as I saw the Pebbles paper with "Santa's Delivery List" on it, I knew I would use it for this year's Santa picture.


Like I said, the background paper is from Pebbles, along with the striped branding strip on the bottom of the layers.  I also used a Crate Paper kraft polka dot paper to help ground my 5x7 photo.  


The Thickers stand out nicely against the layers and holiday colors.  I used some of the circle stickers from My Mind's Eye and Echo Park.  The word tiles are from Pretty Little Studio.


I knew I wanted to use the chipboard "always believe" tile on here, it's just perfect!  I also did my journaling on the lines along the left side of the photo.


That Santa from the My Mind's Eye sticker sheet fit perfectly next to my paper layers.  I cut out a heart from one of the stickers and added it to his bag as well.  Some sprinkles of Heidi Swapp Colorshine in Tinsel (not in the kit) helped to finish it off.

I hope you enjoyed this layout!  Anyone else using this kit for their Santa pictures this year?  Please upload them to the FB page so we can see them!


No comments: