Friday, December 15, 2017

UGA Shirts: Gingerbread & Peppermint Dec Classic Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with another layout using the December classic kit.  This week, I went off the Christmas theme again and did a Georgia Bulldogs layout.  We are HUGE Georgia fans in our house and we get the girls their own shirts when they need them.  This year they both got new shirts so we snapped some photos of them wearing them.  I wanted to make this one with this kit because of all of the black and red in the kit and to show you how you can use a themed kit in a different way.


I love the Crate Paper snowflake paper and it was perfect for this layout since it's black and white.  And since I covered up certain parts of it, it doesn't necessarily look like snowflakes.


I needed the "Most Awesome" Elle's Studio letter stickers to stand out against that pattern, so I put them on top of some black cardstock.


Using the "Season" chipboard was great because it shows how you don't have to be scrapping a holiday for it to apply - isn't football season a holiday???  And the black and red bow was perfect!


Instead of using twine or string for the tag, I used a piece of the tinsel wire through it.  I think it adds a fun little detail and a cute spin on how to use it.

Thanks so much for joining me today and be sure to check back daily for more design team inspiration!


1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!