Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Whitlow Family Christmas Tree

Last Sunday we headed out in the 'ol front wheel drive sleigh in search of the Whitlow family Christmas tree ;) 
We have some wonderful farms near us where we can go and cut down our tree so it makes for a fun tradition every year. 
For my layout I have layers of patterned paper, washi & embellishments from the Gingerbread and Peppermint Classic Kit to make my page festive! I had a hard time choosing between the different patterned papers since there were several with trees on that that would have looked great on my page. I eventually settled on the adorable Crate Paper trees. And can we talk about how cute that tiny washi is?! Can't get enough of it!

Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

nancy said...

Great layout! Very interesting and full of life.