Monday, December 4, 2017

{Merry Christmas} Layout with the "Gingerbread & Peppermint" Kits

Well, hello & Happy December 4th!!!  It's Meridy here today, enjoying this holiday season immensely.  I've been crafting and scrapbooking Christmas' past like a mad woman for the past week or so.  Today I'm sharing a layout of Christmas Day 2016 using the "Gingerbread & Peppermint" Daily Diary and Paper add-on kit.


I started by picking some cute background paper, and layering a couple of other coordinating patterned papers on top.  I matted my photos with white cardstock and placed them front and center!

The title of my layout "Merry Christmas" and the Santa were both fussy cut from the 3x4 cut apart cards in the kit.  I added a ticket die cut and a couple of puffy stickers to make my title a little more interesting. 


I added an embellishment cluster on the bottom left of my layout which included a couple of the Tim Holtz Christmas flashcards, a 3x4 journaling card, a die cut, a couple of puffy stickers, and our last name spelled with the enamel stickers.  I added a stamped sentiment that reads "so this is Christmas" to complete the cluster.


I added journaling and another embellishment cluster to the right hand side of my layout, to create a visual triangle with the 3 clusters.  I mimicked the same types of embellishments that I used on the layout to keep continuity over the whole page.   


That wraps up my layout for today!  I would love to see the Christmas creations you are making with your Noel Mignon kits on Instagram #NoelMignon.  Have a great week!







No comments: