Saturday, July 19, 2008

Love from Norway!


I really wanted to share this sweet surprise I received from my friend Kerttu who lives in Norway! How adorable is this set?! She sent 3 candy bars for my boys and this fantastic card with a very nice note inside!
I have to tell you all this brings back childhood memories for me. When my dad was in high school his family sponsored a foreign exchange student from Norway. So as I was growing up, every Christmas my grandmother would receive a big box from Norway filled with candies and other neat things! I have a very cool carved wooden box and a beautiful hand woven Christmas table runner from those boxes. So when I received this I knew it would be something great!
Thank you Kerttu, you really made my week!!! :)

3 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

What fun happy mail! And how sweet to send your boys some candy! I love how they are all together and the little tag that says "Enjoy!". So very cute!

Kerttu said...

your're welcome Noel, you totally deserved some happy mail for being such a sweetheart*hugs*
Hope your boys liked the chocolate:)

Greta Adams said...

aww that is cool!! and candy from norway..i am jealous