Sunday, July 6, 2008

You are the apple of my eye



Happy Sunday everyone! Hope everyone had a great long 4th of July weekend.

This Kit was sooo fun to work with. I have completed 3 so far and I still have a ton left to play even more.

For this layout I wanted the focus to be on the pictures so I chose to keep it very clean and simple. I decided I would apply acrylic paint to the back of my Hambly Houndstooth in Black so it would stand out more rather than the white cardstock with the red. It is hard to tell in this picture but in person it really POPS.
Everything on this layout came in the Picnic Basket Main Kit except the black velvet thickers and they can be seen here





All products used on the last 2 layouts are included in the kit!

Rest assured I will be back with more. You have not seen the last of the picnic basket yet :)

See ya next week and don't forget to visit the tips and technique blog HERE. Every Monday a new tip or technique will be put up.

2 comments:

Noel said...

These are all fantastic Greta!! I especially love the last one. I looks 80's punk rock to me! LOL!

Unknown said...

AWESOME layouts girl -- I espeically like the 6x12 -- wonderuful work you!