Monday, November 16, 2009

Backyard

The earthy tone papers in the Mill Street kit are perfect for scrapping all those outdoor pictures. I believe I took these pictures on 3 different occasions back in the summer, but I wanted to be able to put them all together.

In case you were wondering how to create cool sun flare shots like I got with my girls. Use the manual or AV mode on your camera and narrow your aperture setting. Higher number like 21. Focus on the sun and then recompose to your subject. If you shoot with the lens wide open, a lower aperture number you will get too much light flooding your shot. It is always fun to catch the sun setting behind a fence, house, or other building.

Have you seen all the awesome kits Noel has been putting up lately? Have you gotten your hands on the new Dear Santa kit yet? Looks like that one may sell out FAST!!!

3 comments:

~~Mia~~ said...

I did get my hands on it and it IS sold out!!!!! WOW!

Noel said...

This is beautiful Elizabeth!! The photos are stunning and your design is FAB!

Kim Moreno said...

this is beautiful, love it!