Thursday, November 12, 2009

Banana Bread

The bug made its way to our house. We are finally mending and I have FINALLY been able to get in my craft space. Yippee! Nothing like some creative therapy to get me feeling better!

I was bummed that I didn't get the chance to complete my challegne assignment in time to show with the rest of the design team work - but I finally did my page which makes me happy. If there's anything I hate more it is being behind - in anything I do.

I even had the photos taken and was ready to go! I scrapped about my yummy banana bread. I love it and it makes it all the more yummy because I made it from scratch. Since I don't cook - baking is high on my list and I have to say I do it well.

I used the beautiful Mill Street kit for this. Just gorgeous and perfect for a layout with food. Right? hehe!



Yummmmmm.....now I think I need to bake!
Have a wonderful Friday!
Michelle







No comments: