Tuesday, March 29, 2011

nostalgia

I bought a new toy & have had so much fun playing with it...I bought one of those Instax cameras. The only thing that keeps me from using it more than I do is the fact that the film costs about 80 cents per print.

Now obviously the film quality is exactly what you would expect from an instant camera. But I don't care. It's cute, it's fun, & the kids really get a kick out of that picture popping out the top! hehe Can't wait to take it on our trip to WA.

One of the first pics I took of my daughter immediately took me back to when I was her age. I had a Polaroid camera back then (& many pics to prove it). Believe it or not those pics from 30yrs ago have not aged much at all! And the fact that my daughter is my twin made me really feel like I was going back in time!
I used the new Jump & Jive kit with this layout. And let me tell you, there are a bunch of new releases in this kit so head over here if you want to get your hands on one of the last few left! I was most excited to get the new Lily Bee papers. Definitely need to get more of those :)
To make the border on the top & bottom I simply punched scallop circles & then cut them in half. And those Cosmo Cricket doilies & butterflies are one of my absolute faves in this kit :)

No comments: