Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Using up those kits!!

Hi Everyone!!! I don't know about you guys but I have TONS left over from previous kits just sitting in their bags. :P I always get a few LOs done with the kits, but Noel packs these so full that I still end up with so much left over. I decided I would go back and really force myself to use these kits! (Of course I need to desperately do this with my stash too so there are a couple things on this LO from my stash as well. :D)

So this LO I made for the Pencil Lines DT call (which our fabulous Leah made it on to btw!!! :D), but I more so made this LO for me. I had been meaning to document more what my husband means to me, how much I really depend on him, and thank him (on paper!) for everything that he does for me and our daughters. So this LO holds a very special place in my heart.

This LO uses a combination of Truly Scrumptious (I was still totally in the mood for that kit's color scheme!) and Very Virginia. (Both sold out! sorry!) Plus a few things from my stash. It amazing how well those two kits go together, yet they have totally different feels!

Next two kits to tackle on my list (after I work with Delightfully Domestic that is!) are Sweet Sue and Dear Diary! I have waaaay too much left of those two! :D Hope this inspires you to tackle those kits scraps and get some awesome LOs done with your stash!
Happy Scrappin everyone! Take care!
~Amy

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So so pretty!!!! I love the soft feel to it and that beautiful photo!

Gretchen said...

beautiful layout Amy!
(and you didn't make the team with that layout??!! whaaaaa??!!)

Noel said...

this is beautiful and touching Amy!