Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our Hop Winner (s)!

Thanks to all of you who hopped with us over the weekend! I hope you had fun. I love doing a fun reveal like this! Ok, how about two winners instead of one!? :)

Here they are...
#1 from Leah's Blog:

Gingerlee
said...

Love the border strips!

March 20, 2011 10:28 AM

#2 from Kim's blog:

Kate Vickers said...

Loooooove that flower! I'm gettin' excited! ;-)

Congrats ladies!! You both will receive $10 off your orders. Please email me (Noel@NoelMignon.com), so I can be on the lookout and be sure you get refunded.

The kit is up, see below! Oh, and be sure to check Stephanie's blog to find out who the winner of the print giveaway is. Have a lovely week friends!

2 comments:

erin said...

congratulations ladies!

Shan Herren said...

Fun hop! Congrats girls :)