Wednesday, September 7, 2011

School Bell Time!


For many places, school is back in session or will be soon. So I thought I'd gather a couple of inspiration ideas to jump start your mojo.

When I think of school, I think of chalkboards and apples. How cute would something like this be on a layout? The color scheme would be super cute as well.


Another cute idea would be to add subway text to your layout. You could use up your letter stash or you could create it on the computer and print it out. This would be a great way to document your child's favorite things about school!


Don't forget to take lots of pictures of your child's first day of school! Check back next week to see how I scrapped my daughter's first day of school.

Happy creating!
-Diana

1 comment:

stephanie said...

i love the idea of the subway text! i think i know what ill be working on tonight.