Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Something a Little Different

Once I received the Study Hall kit, I immediately started to think of other ways I could use this kit other than the traditional school layouts. I love a good challenge and I came up with a simple yet cute little girly layout. This one is about a recent wedding we attended where my girls where flower girls for their aunt's wedding. They had a blast and did an awesome job walking down the aisle and laying out flower petals.

To create this layout, I cut out the doilies in the October Afternoon paper. I arranged them around the picture of the girls to make them look as if they were flowers. To add to it, I placed a few of the My Mind's Eye buttons in the center of the doilies.




I hope this helps you come up with a few fun ideas on how you can use the Study Hall kit in a non-school themed layout.

Happy Creating!
-Diana

No comments: