Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gettin' Some Inspiration!

Hey all!

I hope you had a great Halloween! This year I made the trip down to my Mamala's house and we spent a laaaaazy day around the house and then handed out candy to the kidlets. Can I just say for a second though, that it's just ridiculous how many uncostumed teenagers came begging for candy. One guy was even talking on his cell phone! UGH! But we also got quite a few ADORABLE little ones with great costumes and that totally made up for it.

So now that Halloween's officially over, I'm on to Thanksgiving. I LOVE this time of year and all the warm and cozy smells and foods and all the family and candles burning and the smell after it rains. YUM. So I'm in a totally nesting mode. I spent four days cleaning out my studio and purged a TON of stuff! I am exhausted from it, but it just feels so much better to have things all nice and tidy again, and I've got a three foot tall stack of paper and several big boxes full of crafty stuff to show for it. And now that my space is clean, my mind is cleared to gear up for new projects.

I've got my Mini Madness class coming up to prepare for and I can't wait! The projects are looking awesome, and I can't wait to get my hands on my Hudson Valley kit (hurry, only 11 left!!) to finish them all up!!

But now is also the time of year that I get into planning mode for the year to come. I start to think of all those things I want to do and being collecting new products and ideas and there's nothing I love more than surfing around the web to find inspiration. 

So I thought I'd share a little bit with you:


The Official Color Palette

I think this is going to have to become a framed piece on my entry table.


Salt Tags. SO EASY and what a great way to make gift tags or ornaments!!


Seriously ADORABLE idea for party favor!!


If I start now, I could probably get about three of these done in time for Christmas!! ;)


Clever. I want to put a hundred of these on my table for thanksgiving.

So simple and sweet. Perfect for a long centerpiece.


Love the thriftyness of these projects. And perfectly vintage, too.

Well, that's all for today. I hope you got a little inspiration to get you going on all of those Fall projects you've been wanting to do. I know I can't wait to get back home and get mine knocked out!

Oh, and in case you haven't registered for my Mini Madness class yet, there's still time! Class doesn't start till next Monday, but I've been busy getting all those posts ready to go. I'm finishing up a few projects now, and will post a sneak of the projects for you to see on my blog on Friday! LOTS of projects and inspiration to be had and I hope to see you there!

Happy Scrappin'!
xoxo
Britt

No comments: