Monday, November 7, 2011

psssstt!!


Hey!
OK if I tell you a secret will you promise not to say anything??
I have a bit of insider info I am willing to share with you.
Here's the scoop...
There is a new challenge going up next week.
And it is a tough-y!
But I am going to give you a head start.
It is going to be a "recipe" challenge.
That means you have certain "ingredients" you have to use to make your layout.
Wanna know the ingredients you are going to need??
I just so happen to know them!
Here they are:
2 sheets of card stock
3 sheets of patterned paper
1 ribbon
1 twine
4 stickers
2 different alphas (thickers or stickers)
A pinch of stitching
A dash of rub ons
a smidgen of fabric

And here is another secret for you.
I've already made a layout with the recipe that might help you out a little!

Here is how I used the ingredients:
2 sheets of card stock: pink & kraft matting the photos
3 sheets of patterned paper: background paper, pink paper that I punched the butterflies out of, stars cut out of a sheet of pattered paper
1 ribbon: scalloped
1 twine: pink/white
4 stickers: the pink circle stickers (i cut the largest circle in half & used it on the top & bottom of the page
2 different alphas: "Grandpa and Grandma with Thickers and "with" with My Mind's Eye tiny stickers
A pinch of stitching: around the pictures
A dash of rub ons: the "&" in the title
a smidgen of fabric: burlap

{Iused the Study Hall kit to make this layout! However, everything pink I pulled from my stash of Pebbles products. The round stickers are Jenni Bowlin and the "&" is Hambly}
*****
Does that help at all??
OK one more secret!
I am pretty sure there is going to be a prize involved with this one!
But you did not hear it from me!
Mums the word!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

what a gorgeous layout! Your ingredients for this recipe are many, but you really make it shine by not overcrowding the layout. It's most excellent! Hope to play along once Hudson Valley gets here. :)