Hello everyone! Happy Valentine's week!
It's Kimberly here, to share a fun layout I created using the FABULOUS
A little bit of this, and a little bit of THAT from this kit...and you can create some AMAZING projects that are sure to make you smile! :)
I LOVED the borders with this kit! I cut the banner in half, and then attached them to the paper by using glue dots at each end. This gave me the ability to let it bend slightly in the middle and give some dimension. I am also a FAN of using these foam dots to about everything I do...and they are on SALE right now too! :)
Olivia has this thing for Fortune cookies...so we decided to make Fortune cookie Valentines for her Class this year. This was such a FUN little project to do together, I thought I would share it with you all as well. :) I got this idea from Pinterest, and it was an instant MUST do, for this year's Valentines.
1. We thought of Valentine's sayings and I typed them and printed them out.
2. Cut 4 inch circles from Pink/Red and Light pink Felt. (We especially LOVED the red, because it has pretty glitter sparkles on it)
3. Cut floral wire 4 inches
4. Cut matching ribbon 4 inches each for the felt and to cover floral wire.
5. Hot glued the wire and topped it with the ribbon.
6. Allowed to dry. (15 min)
7. Assemble with fortunes and goodies
8. Fold in half with goodies inside.
9. Bend the felt into a fortune shape. Goodies stay inside really well. :)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week and Weekend!